Definition of Recuva
Recuva Data Recovery itself is an application that allows users to restore data that has been deleted, whether it was done intentionally or not, and is no longer in the Recycle Bin.
Maybe there are some people who delete it normally, so that the file is automatically moved to the Recycle Bin, and can be restored at any time. However, you will panic when the Windows trash can has been emptied or maybe the user accidentally permanently deletes it.
But with the help of a Recuva Data Recovery application like this, users can restore it, and not just from the hard drive partition installed on the Laptop or Computer. But it can also restore data that was accidentally deleted on Flashdisk, microSD, digital camera, and many other types of storage.
Features of Recuva
- Recover Deleted Files on Hard Drive.
The main function relied on by the Recuva Data Recovery application is very clear, which is to restore files that have been deleted on storage devices such as hard drives or the like, whether it’s from internal or maybe using external storage.As long as the data is still not piled up and also overlaid with new files, the user still has the opportunity to restore all the new data. So try not to enter new data when the disk is accidentally formatted or important files may be accidentally deleted.With the help of Recuva, users can restore, and the method itself is very easy. Users click the “All local Disk” option in the upper left corner, then this application will automatically display files that you can restore.After that, you can put a checkmark or checklist on all the files that you want to restore to a different storage device, try on a different partition/storage device than the deleted disk earlier. After that, click the Recover button in the lower right corner to start the file recovery process.
- Restore Music on iPod.
Actually, this is the basic function of Recuva, which is to restore lost files and includes music files, of course. However, the function itself is broader, which not only supports storage devices, but also a device such as the iPod.Maybe for those of you who accidentally delete music on your iPod, you can do a restore using Recuva. Easily and quickly, this application can restore music files, so you can listen to music that was accidentally deleted again.
- Restore E-mail.
Not only can you restore files that were accidentally deleted, but users can also use the Recuva application to restore one or more deleted e-mails at once. And some of the services that are supported to restore mail include Microsoft Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, and Windows Live Mail only.How to restore mail is very easy, because users simply click the “search” symbol at the top next to the “options” menu. After that, you can choose the “E-mail” option to restore the e-mail that has been lost because it was accidentally deleted earlier. Next, you just have to wait for the process for some time.
- Recover Data in Microsoft Office.
Maybe for those of you who often experience crashes or maybe forget to save work that occurs through Microsoft Office applications, then using Recuva Data Recovery is one of the best solutions that you can try.This is because this application is able to restore data that has not been automatically saved in a Word document, or Excel, or maybe other MS Office applications. This Recuva can restore your work that has not been saved by recovering from temporary files.
- Scanning PC/ Laptop.
Not only can it restore lost files, but the Recuva Data Recovery application can also scan all files on your PC/Laptop. This makes it possible for users who may have forgotten the location of an important file or perhaps the location of a file that is thought to be missing. So, with the help of this application, you can search faster.
- Easy-to-understand language.
In general, applications like this will use English which is more global in nature, which is the basic ability of computer/laptop users. However, Recuva Data Recovery offers many types of languages, including Indonesia so that users will understand more about the functions and features in it.
- Delete Permanent Files.
Not only can it do recovery, but one of the advantages of Recuva Data Recovery is that it can also remove traces of certain file types, and even protect them from being able to restore. This is usually useful for users who want the file to completely disappear from the storage device.But obviously, before implementing it, you have to think more than once, because this will be very risky for users. Even if you use Recuva Data Recovery to recover the data again, the files will not be detected.
Advantages of Recuva Data Recovery
- Can restore almost all file types commonly used by users, including photos, documents, music, email, rar, and many others.
- Can be used to restore data on external storage devices, such as flash drives, microSD, iPods, external hard drives, and several other external storage devices.
- Can restore e-mail to be read again, which is a function that is quite unique and different from other types of recovery applications. Because it’s not just a file, but an electronic message like this can still be returned.
- You can backup user work in Microsoft Office, where this will be very useful for students who may be working on their thesis. And accidentally the file has not been saved, but the laptop has restarted, hangs, or other obstacles. But with Recuva Data Recovery which can read temporary files too, it allows you to save the unsaved data again.
- It has easy and fast functions, thanks to a feature called Quick Start Wizard. That way, even a beginner can easily restore files properly.
- Then there is also a portable version, which will be even easier to use. Because you no longer need to install it to use it, so it can be easily used on any Laptop / Computer.
- Preventing file recovery is very confidential, which can help those of you who want to sell a PC/Laptop, or maybe just a hard drive that previously had a series of important data. Then you can delete it permanently with Recuva Data Recovery, so that new users can’t restore the file, and it can be misused.
How to Use Recuva Data Recovery
Just a glance regarding the basic functions of the Recuva Data Recovery application, where users can restore data that was accidentally deleted easily and quickly by applying the following steps:
- First, open the Recuva Data Recovery application that has been installed or maybe the portable version.
- Then, you will see the “Welcome to the Recuva Wizard” display.
- After that, click next and you will be directed to the “File type” display.
- In the following screen, you select the data you want to search for, and click Next!. You will automatically be directed to the “File Location” window.
- Please select the lost file directory earlier, and click Next to continue.
- Then, you will be taken to the “Recuva is now ready to search for your file” page.
- Please start the process and wait a while for it to finish.
- The length of the scanning process depends on the size of the memory and also the speed that is processed.
- And if it’s finished, then there are 3 options, namely green for data that can still be restored, yellow still has hope but can’t be opened, and red is really damaged.
Recuva Download Free for Windows 10, 8, 7
If there is other software that you need, be it for Desktop devices or Smart Phones, please click SOFTAPPIN. Hopefully what you are looking for is on our website.