WhatsApp Free Download for PC Windows 11-10-8 32bit-64bit
WhatsApp Free Download for PC Windows 11-10-8 32bit-64bit, As you already know, this is one of the applications that you can use for free for messaging. We are used to using WhatsApp on Android, or rather on mobile devices. This time for those of you who want to use it on Windows 10, 8, 7 devices, please refer to our article until it’s finished.
Basically, WhatsApp can be opened easily with a web browser on a computer, but the problem is that when we exit the web browser, WhatsApp will automatically be logged out. This can make it difficult for you to scan barcodes repeatedly.
How to use WhatsApp application on Windows 11, 10, 8,
Your initial step can be to install it in the order of writing above. Then you can open the WhatsApp application by pressing the icon button on the desktop screen.
- The initial opening of the application will be exactly like you can on a web browser. By opening WhatsApp web on a smartphone and making sure the camera is held close to the barcode screen on the laptop screen.
- The login process will be completed and you are ready to run the App.
This is the way to do it when you want to install WhatsApp on your Windows PC. You don’t have to use the complicated method by using the Android emulator on Windows.
In this article, you can use an easy way to install and download the WhatsApp application on your PC. You can use this official WhatsApp application and there will be a safe guarantee. To get the installation file please follow the steps below.
WhatsApp Free Download for PC Windows 11, 10, 8
The advantage of using the WhatsApp application on this computer is that you don’t have to scan the barcode repeatedly from your smartphone every time you want to use it.
This can shorten your time when you are at work, or just want to see WhatsApp but are lazy to open your smartphone.
- For the first step, you have to get the WhatsApp application installation master file for Windows on the official WhatsApp website. Or you can click the download link below:
- In the description of the link above, even though the description contains Windows 8 and above, after trying it for Windows 7 it still works.
- In the description, there are two download links and a brief explanation, namely: Windows 8 and higher (64-bit version) for RAM above 4 GB, while Windows 8 and higher (32-bit version) for RAM below 4 GB. As for the 4 GB RAM itself, use the 64-bit version.
- After getting the WhatsApp file, install the .exe file, after the installation is complete you can enter and scan it with the barcode.
After the process is complete, the thing you need to know, when the installation takes place on the screen display will not be seen in the background like you run the application as usual
This is because the existing progress bar is not visible. In the process, you can wait for it to finish. So hopefully this article matches what you are looking for.