Minitool Partition Wizard Download Free for Windows 10, 8, 7, is computer software used for managing hard disk drive partitions. This program was developed by MiniTool Solution Ltd and released in 2009. This application only supports Windows XP to the latest Windows and Windows Server 2003 to the latest Windows Server operating systems.
There are 5 Versions of MiniTool Partition Wizard:
- Home Edition (Free for personal use).
- Professional Edition (Paid with additional features).
- Server Edition (Used for Server Administrator).
- Unlimited Edition (Aimed at large companies with multiple computers).
- Technician Edition (Aimed at IT consulting companies for technical needs).
MiniTool Partition Wizard Functions
- There are several functions that you can get when using MiniTool Partition Wizard, including:
- Partition Resizer, the function of the partition resizer is to adjust the volume of your hard drive partition and maximize the space of the hard disk.
- Advanced Disk Partition Management, allows you to create, delete, merge and share partitions on your hard disk. This function is also able to help you to perform some other partition operations.
- Disk Clone / Migrate, clone, or migrate disk to a replacement HDD. It doesn’t take long to install a new operating system, you just have to clone the old disk and replace it with the new one.
- Disk / Partition Converter, you can convert disks or partitions between basic and dynamic disks, MBR and GPT disks, NTFS, and FAT32 partitions without losing data in a few moments.
Download MiniTool Partition Wizard
In addition to some of the functions mentioned above. There are several other features that you can get if you download MiniTool Partition Wizard and install it on your PC / laptop. What are they? You can see it below.
- Basic Partition Management: This basic feature is used to create, delete, format, and label partitions.
- Advanced Partition Management: Additional features of Basic Partition Management, such as shrink, expand, merge, split existing partitions, change cluster size, align or adjust partitions and delete partitions.
- Basic Disk Management: This feature is used to help users to duplicate disks or migrate disks quickly.
- Partition and Manage SD Card for Android Device: You can use this feature to partition or manage the SD Card of your Android device.
- Conversion: Convert your disk format quickly.
- Recovery and Repair: This allows you to repair damaged MBR and recover lost partitions.